In this 20 hr Yoga Alliance accredited training for Yoga Teachers learn how to sequence Qigong (气功) and Traditional Chinese Medicine (中医) principles in your classes for better balance, health and vitality.
SCHEDULE: Combination of Zoom livestream & self-paced recorded lectures
- Zoom Live Sat 6, 13, 20 Nov: 2 hrs 10:30 CET (Europe) | 17:30 (Malaysia, Singapore) | 05:30 ET (New York)
- Self-paced: 14 hrs of prerecorded video lectures, access anytime
- Post-training optional Zoom Live Q&A Sat 4 Dec: 12:30 CET (Rome) | 06:30 ET (New York)
You will learn:
Introduction to Theory, philosophy & practice of Qigong
- History & Philosophy of Qigong 气功 & how Qigong differs from Taiji 太极
- How Qigong relates to Taoism, I Ching (易经) & Tao Te Ching (道德经)
- Types of Qigong & differences
- Bioenergetics of Qigong from Eastern & Western perspectives
- Benefits of Qigong & precautions
- 3 Fundamental Qigong concepts
Qigong & Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) Fundamentals
- How Qigong relates to Traditional Chinese medicine (TCM)
- Yin Yang 阴阳 Philosophy & the 5 Elements 五行
- Meridian Theory & Qigong
- 20 Meridian Channels 经络, 3 Elixir Fields Dantian 丹田, Meridian Clock
- Key Meridian Points 穴位 for Self-acupressure
Qigong & Yoga
- Drawing parallels & distinctions between Yoga & Qigong
- Integrating Qigong in your Yoga practice
- Qigong practices suitable for integrating with Yoga, including warm-ups, stances, standing meditation, moving stances
- Intentional & Intelligent sequencing of Qigong in Yoga
- Framework & best practices for integrating Qigong in your Yoga classes
- How to approach introducing Qigong to your students
This training for certified Yoga teachers interested to explore Qigong and Traditional Chinese Medicine. No prior experience in Qigong or Chinese Medicine is necessary.
- Regular: €599 (US$703)
- Limited to 10 spots only, registration closes 3 November Wednesday
- Fee includes Digital manual, live sessions, prerecorded lectures & 1 month recording access after (till 21 Dec 21')
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• This training accounts for 20 CEUs with Yoga Alliance USA. Full certification & CEUs will be given only upon 100% attendance for this training. To receive certification submit your homework (~1.5 - 2hrs) by 5 Dec Sunday 23:59 CET
• Once full payment is made, no refund will be given. If you are unable to attend due to an emergency you may appoint a replacement before the training begins.
Wenlin's Qigong Flow is a "wonderful practice with a nice combination of Qi Gong, Tai Chi, and Yoga blended together smoothly and comfortably." - Gail, Yoga Teacher
“Wenlin’s masterclasses are intelligently structured to draw out what is deep inside you." - Rebecca, Yoga Teacher & Massage Therapist
Wenlin Tan 陈文琳
E-RYT 200, RYT 500, YACEP Yoga Alliance USA.
Wenlin has been studying movement since she was 9, and teaching since 2016. She is known for her unique style, Qigong Flow, that integrates eastern philosophy, Qigong and Yoga. A native Chinese speaker born and bred in Singapore, this training is informed by Wenlin's continued training with various teachers, including Dr Becky Chen of Mahota Clinic, Dr Wang Xun of the Singapore College of Traditional Chinese Medicine in Singapore, Master Chungliang Al Huang, Master Shi Yi-Heng, Mimi Kuo-Deemer and Daisy Lee.